Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge#2


Ok here is my entry for Emma's throwback Thursday challenge #2 over at My Creative Time. This weeks challenge is make a project with stretch your imagination cartridge or use the colours red, brown and blue, if you don't own it like me.

Materials Used
  • Create a critter cartridge -frame cut at 2.3/4",hedgehog at 1.61" I hid the face
  • Peachy Keen face stamp set PK-943 funshine face parts
  • SU cardstock choc chip
  • Red cardstock -Sam & Lucy Ocean sunset pack(spotlight)
  • DCWV-The green stack(spotted top layer hedgehog)
  • SU dsp
  • SU ribbon choc chip
  • SU eyelet punch
  • Sentiment-can't remember??(from big w)
  • Pearlescent chocolate Ink

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, your card TOTALLY put a SMILE on my face! This came out SOOO SUPER CUTE my friend! Thank you sooo much for joining my throwback Thursday Challenge!
    Big hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete