Hi everyone, while blog hopping during the week i found this awesome blog, Made by Momo.She has a challenge on every other Tuesday(awesome!!). This months giveaway is the Cindy Loo cartridge and you have until the 29th to enter. This weeks challenge is to make something using Spots & Dots. Here is my entry, i made a Tri-Shutter Card, the tutorial is here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/trishuttercard/.
- Stampin Up Card stock-Always artichoke,choc chip,very vanilla
- SU DSP- Bella Rose
- Kaiser Craft- owl paper
- SU Always artichoke ribbon
- buttons & thread
- Pearlescent dew drop(ink)
- Cuttle bug spots and dots embossing folder
- Owl stamp set(can't remember by who??)
- Scallop circle & circle cut on cricut-create a critter at 3",2 3/4",2 1/2", tag from gypsy wanderings at 2"