Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge#1






Emma from My Creative Time is hosting her first challenge in a new series called"Throwback Thursday." Emma will be spotlighting an older cartridge each Thursday and creating a new project with it. The 1st cartridge she's featuring is " Animal Kingdom", for those who don't own it like me that's okay, you can use any cartridge as long as it is an animal theme.

I used create a critter to cut out my doggy at 4", I tried to make the dalmatian look like a Labrador,lol, I also used the bone and cut it at 1", for the paw prints i used my punches.

I have been meaning to scrapbook these photos for so long, they have been stuck to the front of my fridge for about 12 months. Zola is a Labrador we sponsor through Seeing Eye Dogs Australia she is in training to become a seeing eye dog, she is almost finished her training and when she graduates we will then sponsor another puppy.
Materials Used:
  • Cricut cartridge create a critter ,doggy cut at 4", bone at 1"
  • Plantin schoolbook -Zola cut on roly poly at 3"
  • Accent Essentials-Accent 16s cut at 3"
  • Punches-SU oval punch, 3/4" circle punch,Spiral punch
  • DCWV -the sweet stack
  • Ribbon- Vanilla SU
  • white gel pen

2 comments:

  1. I Love your scrapbook page and especially admire your sponsoring Zola for the seeing eye dog training. Kudos to you from Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st of all- CUTE BLOG!
    Since I LOVE furry babies, I am LOVING YOUR layout & what it means!! It is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! Thanks so much for participating in my very 1st throwback Thursday challenge!!
    Big hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete