Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Series of Cards for Cottage Studio


This is my favorite one, I like the quilting as it goes with Suzette's work.



As you can probably tell I'm a big fan of Penny Black Stamps, I just love the little Hedgehogs :)

Another Penny Black Stamp, I no not a hedgehog either,lol.


Not sure who made the bear stamp set??


Bear cut at 3" from Create a critter

This was my first attempt at sewing as you can see a bit ruff, but i thought it adds to the look,lol.





I have a stamp that looks like sewing so i gave that a go, it turned out not too bad but would had looked better with real stitching.

I really like this colour combo!! Teddy bears are big at Suzette's so i thought i would use these stamps i bought years ago but have never used. As my cousin Kylie would say its not about the using its about the having!! I'm sure I'm not alone there??


I Love this little deer its soooo cute!!

Hi everyone, this is what i have been up to this week, working on cards for Suzette's studio. I have found it a little challenging and keep losing my mojo!!lol. I am using her colour scheme, pinks,blues,reds,greens,browns and neutrals in coordinating with her stuff. I still need to add lavender too, something to do a little later:)

Hope your having a great day:)






No comments:

Post a Comment