This weeks challenge over at My Creative Time with Emma is to make a card with your favorite holiday theme, as you can see Christmas is mine. I used my new doodlecharms cartridge to make the snowman and his accessories were from everyday paper dolls except the top hat which is from dress up paper dolls, just loving those 2 carts so many uses!!
I was having so much fun i had to make a set of 6,lol.
- doodlecharms snowman cut at 3"- i used hide contour on his face with my gypsy
- everyday paper dolls -scarf, gloves, beanie
- dress up paper dolls-top hat
- peachy keen stamps-pk-493 everyday character face parts
- cuttlebug embossing folder-snow flakes
- Stampin Up card stock-whisper white,old olive,real red
- matstack(gloves & scarf green)
- metallic white paper
- Stampin Up stamps-teeny tiny sentiments
- Staz on jet black ink