Hi,hope everyone's having a great day/night. It's freezing cold here and I"m sitting in my office with a wheaty bag to keep warm. Week one of the school holidays are over, didn't do much this week, kids went to a birthday party Yesterday and the rest of the week was spent at home, no one has mentioned the B word yet(bored,lol) so that's good. Going to see toy story 3 3D on Tuesday.
Ok, so here is a book i made with the bind it all, i cut all the pages with my guillotine at 4" x 4 " i can cut about 6 pages ok at once with mine, it says i can cut up to 20 but the pages move i find. I even stamped every page with the little bird in the bottom left corner, didn't take too long,lol.
- bind it all
- black o wire 5/8"
- A4 copy paper cut at 4" x 4"
- patterned paper
- My pink stamper stamps punny-licious
- create a critter- bird
- Peachy Keen stamp set pk-493 Every day character face parts
- Stampin Up card stock-Pink pirouette, choc chip
- Stampin Up pink pirouette ink pad
- bird stamp- can't remember?