So hi again, i was asked by a friend to make an 80th birthday card for their mum, and well this is what i came up with, not too sure if its age appropriate or not but i think its sweet.(soon find out wont i,lol) any way i had to make the matching note pad, i found the tutorial over at split coast stampers and wanted to give it a go. click here for tutorial. The note pads i found at the shop were a bit smaller than the ones in the tutorial so i just measured the pad and worked out the measurements from there. Mine measured 80mm x 200mm x 5mm.
- Stampin' Up (SU) card stock-bashful blue,barely banana,black
- SU Designer series paper-Candy Lane
- Create a critter- bees 3" & 1.6",scallop circle 3", circle 2 1/2"
- Plantin school book-80 cut at 1 1/2" on shadow
- SU eyelet border punch
- SU word window Punch
- Forest branches cuttlebug embossing folder
- SU dazzling diamonds
- SU bashful blue marker
- Peachy keen stamps -character face parts
- My pink Stamper stamps-Punny-licious
- white gel pen
- chalk for checks
- score pal
- Note Pad