I found the tutorial for this brag book the other day and just had to make one,click here for the tutorial http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/clear_envelope_brag_book/
It was really very easy to make and holds ten photo's but you could add more clear envelopes and make it to hold as many pics as you like.
I am entering this in Emma's throwback Thursday challenge #6 , this weeks challenge was to make a project using zooballoo or any cart as long as it is an animal theme.
- Stampin Up(SU) Card stock-very vanilla,sage shadow,choc chip,old olive,
- SU ribbon -very vanilla
- SU Word window Punch
- Always artichoke ink pad and dauber to ink around croc and grass
- create a critter-crocodile cut at 1 1/2",grass 1",3/4"
- DCWV The green stack-background card stock
- smile crocodile stamp is from Hero arts
- Pearlescent dew drop
- Cello bags 5 120mm x 1700mm