Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

National Scrapbook Day Challenge #7 "Hey Dad"

Challenge: Make something for a "Dad" or guy in your life. It does not have to be for Father's Day but try to make it masculine. :)

Here is my entry for this challenge over at My Pink Stamper.com

I made this card at 5 1/2" x 4", dog cut out at 2" from create a critter cartridge. Dad cut out at 2" using Plantins Schoolbook Cartridge. I used Stampin" up blue bayou and soft sky card stock for the base of the card and DCVW card stock from The Green Stack as the background and
the sweet Stack to cut out the word DAD. I Inked around the edges and added some ric rac then poped up the D's and the dog with pop dots.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, Rachael! Thanks for being my first blog follower - I was so excited to see somebody on there. I'll look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, I thought that since were both new to this blogging stuff that I would follow your journey and make it not so lonely :)I love what you've made, very clever.Thanks for following me too. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete