Hi everyone,I've been playing with my new stamps "BareBack" from Stampin' up,which is funny coz these are retired and have been for a few years.I make a lot of cards for horsey people and thought that this stamp set would go really well. I cased these cards from splitcoaststampers gallery and added my own touch to them.
- Stampin' up card stock-choc chip,more mustard,riding hood red,regal rose
- stampin' up choc chip ink
- Stampin' up Bareback stamp set
- Stampin' up Sanded background stamp
- Stampin' up Eyelet punch,scallop oval punch, oval punch,spiral punch